Iran launches hundreds of drones and missiles toward Israel

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

This is in response to the consulate that was bombed by Israel to kill the IRGC commander.

Drones and missiles launched from iraq, syria and yemen as well.

Israel, the US, the UK, and Jordan worked to intercept them.

Now watch as the Ceasefire Now crowd will be celebrating this.

Never ending war...

This is in response to the consulate that was bombed by Israel to kill the IRGC commander.

Drones and missiles launched from iraq, syria and yemen as well.

Israel, the US, the UK, and Jordan worked to intercept them.

Now watch as the Ceasefire Now crowd will be celebrating this.

Because the "ceasefire now" crowd is only for one side, not both.

Hopefully, many civilians in Iran and Israel are able to evacuate to a safer location where they are less likely to get killed or injured by drones, missiles, and the military.

Good thing most of Iran’s drones and missiles were blocked. I hope that this war doesn’t last that long and I hope all the citizens manage to stay safe. It’s a shame that there’s always so many issues going on overseas.

I hope that things can be resolved without further conflict. War sucks, and it's the civilians that pay the highest price because they didn't do anything wrong.
That's my feeling too. The soldiers have to fight, either out of loyalty or fear, but the general population, their homes, their livelihoods are destroyed.

Israeli has responded to Iran’s attacks from last week.

The Israeli military has conducted missile strikes against Iran, a senior U.S. military official told NPR on Thursday. There are also reports of explosions in Iraq and Syria.

The strikes appear to be the response Israel vowed to carry out after an Iranian attack on Sunday, when Tehran fired hundreds of drones and missiles at Israel. Most of Iran's volleys were intercepted or caused little damage. The U.S. military official spoke on condition of anonymity Thursday.

Iran state news agency IRNA reported a military official in the central Iranian city of Isfahan, Brigadier General Mihan Dost, as saying loud sounds heard east of the city were the sound of air defenses intercepting what he called a "suspicious target" and that no damage was reported in the area.

Source: https://www.npr.org/2024/04/18/1245763498/israel-iran-missile-strikes

I saw this and will admit, it is worrying. It feels as though wars are breaking out everywhere at the moment.

I do hope they can work to resolve this and prevent more conflict but it doesn't seem to be looking good at the moment.

I saw this and will admit, it is worrying. It feels as though wars are breaking out everywhere at the moment.

I do hope they can work to resolve this and prevent more conflict but it doesn't seem to be looking good at the moment.

I'd say the worst of it is already over.

Back